Monday, April 15, 2013

New Ships, part 1 (4-15-13)

I got some new ships painted up the other day, and am finally getting around to posting the pics.  Enjoy!

Here an Imperial Matador-class Star Destroyer and Broadside cruiser square off against several of the Rebel's small Mon Cal ships.
Both Imperial ships are from Utar Ships. 

The "Matador" is in fact the Utar version of the Gladiator-class Star Destroyer.  I always imagined the Gladiator-class to be smaller, so I'm using my Utar Gladiator as a ship heavier than a Vindicator-class Heavy Cruiser, but mush less powerful than a Victory-class Star Destroyer.

The Utar Gladiator looks amazing, I'm just going to have to make something that looks more like this, to be happy (in the, you know, pedantic uber-nerd part of my brain):



The Boradside Crusier is also bigger than I imagined it would be, but it looks amazing and I'm totally happy with it.

The Rebel Mon Cal group is composed of two MC-30's and one MC-40.

A close-up of one of the MC-30's.  They look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment