Monday, February 20, 2012

Mon Cal reinforcements have arrived!

Well, it took a while, but I've finally finished my new Mon Cal ships.  They've been done for a while, but I needed to finish up a last base for one of the MC80's.


Three Liberty-type MC80's (one of them the wingless variant) and two MC40's.  The MC80's were purchased from here.  I liked the ships, but thought the wingless variant available looked too much like Home One, so I just got three and ground off the wings off one (besides, I think I really like the look of the shoulders left behind from the wings).  The MC40's are the MicroMachines Mon Cal cruiser.  They're hard to get now, so I just molded the one I already had.  


My whole Mon Cal fleet as of now.  Also pictured here are the WotC Home One, MC80, and two Viscount-class Star Defenders.  The smaller silver ship is my original MicroMachines Mon Cal cruiser.  I think the paint job turned out good on all of the ships I did.  Not as busy as the WotC ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment